At Renaissance Physicians, we hold our providers to the highest standards. It’s important to us that our primary care doctors and specialists provide each patient with the latest preventative care and treatments available, resulting in better outcomes. That’s why we have a strict set of requirements that must be met by all of our network physicians.
Network Physician Requirements:
- Ensuring access to routine procedures in a reasonable time with appointments available regularly.
- Focus on the patient’s experience and providing a way to give us feedback on our work.
- Offering a wide breadth of in-network providers.
- Quality of care standards that include regular screenings and preventive measures.
- Fewer hospital admissions and readmissions per year.
Our expansive physician network contains more than 1,300 primary care physicians (PCPs) and specialists who cover 13 areas in Houston and Southeast Texas. This includes Houston, Conroe, The Woodlands, Sugar Land, Baytown, Beaumont, Bellaire, Clear Lake, Cypress, Humble, Katy, Kingwood, League City, Pasadena, Pearland, Tomball, and Webster.
Not only do you get a wide selection, you get healthcare that’s close to home.
Our providers believe coordinated care is the most beneficial way to treat their patients. Coordinated care allows your PCP to be “in the know” regarding all facets of your care, including your current health status, the specialists you see, and the medications you are taking.
Localized Delivery of Your Healthcare
Renaissance Physicians divides their network geographically into 13 Physician Organized Delivery Systems (PODS). These PODS allow patients to get great care from their PCP or specialist conveniently. PODS also encourage close and frequent communication among the patient’s healthcare team.